Interested in bringing one of ATIXA’s experts to you? There are two options to do so.
- Host a training exclusively for your school, college, or organization. Click here to have a member of our client relations team contact you.
- Host a regional training that is open for registration to other schools, colleges, and organizations.
Regional training events provide the opportunity for in-person attendance at a location that is convenient to you. In exchange for hosting and managing on-site logistical coordination, the host organization may send up to ten attendees* to the training at no charge.
ATIXA is now accepting applications for host sites with training scheduled after September 2021 and beyond. When you host a regional event, we provide the consultant, materials, comprehensive instructions on the host process, and a member of our training operations team to answer any questions along the way. You are required to provide the location and resources for a great event!
- For more information about hosting a training event, please view ATIXA’s Host Benefits and Host Requirements.
- To complete the application to host online, please click here.
- To complete the application to host via PDF, please click here.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis and reviewed within three weeks of submission. The decision to host an event operates on a “first-come, first-served” basis and is determined by variables such as presenter availability, regional location, and proximity to other training events, training demand, and the quality of completion for the criteria outlined in the application. Safety is of the utmost importance during this return to in-person events. We will work closely with each host to ensure all federal, state, and local guidelines are exceeded when hosting with ATIXA.
To contact us with additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
*The number of complimentary attendees that the host organization receives depends on the total number of registrations received for the training.