Informal Resolution One: Foundations is designed to introduce attendees to ATIXA’s Informal Resolution Framework and the foundational elements that need to be considered when determining if and how to offer informal resolution within an institution’s Title IX grievance process.
In this course, you will learn:
- Distinguish between the different types of informal resolution structures that could be implemented within their school processes
- Identify questions that need to be answered for their specific community before proceeding with the design of an informal resolution system that will fit the needs of their students and employees and be supported by available resources
- Connect the major phases of an informal resolution process
- Explain the parameters around informal resolution as determined by the 2020 Title IX regulations
- Evaluate the appropriateness of informal resolution for individual incidents
- Recognize community and culture characteristics which may impact their informal resolution process design
Who Should Attend?
- Title IX Coordinators
- Informal Resolution Facilitators
- Intake Coordinators
Live, Interactive Online Training
- $1599 Member
- $1699 Non-Member
Hide Details & Schedule
*You must attend all dates in your session to receive credit for attendance.
Group discounts are provided on a sliding scale based on group size and applicable on registrations for the same training or event. Discounts will be applied at checkout starting for groups of 2-4 attendees and increasing for groups of 5 or more attendees. Please contact email@example.com with question