Focus on the details you need for success.
K-12 Title IX Coordinator Two is the second training in a series for K-12 administrators responsible for Title IX compliance. This course builds upon the foundational concepts covered in the Coordinator One course to provide a deeper dive into the scope of the role of a Title IX Coordinator and the requirements under the 2020 Title IX regulations. Through the use of a case study, attendees will apply the concepts required to spot Title IX-related issues and conduct an initial assessment to ascertain how to respond to an incident. This course will also focus on general compliance oversight responsibilities to include a discussion of navigating First Amendment protections and considerations when dealing with complaints involving employees..
What background or experience should I have for this course?
Coordinator Two is designed with the assumption that participants have some Title IX compliance knowledge and/or experience to build upon.
I took K-12 Coordinator One; why do I need K-12 Coordinator Two?
Coordinator Two is complementary to Coordinator One, diving deeper into the complexities of Title IX compliance to help participants build a stronger Title IX program.
After completing this training, participants will be able to…
- Specify the factors that should be considered when determining whether the Title IX Coordinator should file a formal complaint
- Understand how to structure their Title IX Team, assess its members, and leverage the authority of the Title IX Coordinator
- Conduct an initial assessment of a Title IX complaint
- Explain the Title IX Coordinator’s role in investigations, the decision-making process, and appeals
- Describe requirements for general Title IX compliance oversight
Who should attend?
- Title IX Coordinators
- Deputy Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX or Civil Rights Investigators
- Superintendents, Principals & Assistant Principals
- Human Resources Professionals
- Legal Counsel
- School Board Members
- Law Enforcement/School Resource Officers
- Compliance and Risk Management Professionals (Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA/Section 504, AA, EEO, Clery)
Live, Interactive Online Training
- $399 Member
- $499 Non-Member
Hide Details & Schedule
- May 2: 11:00am - 6:00pm ET Register
*You must attend all dates in your session to receive credit for attendance.
Group discounts are provided on a sliding scale based on group size and applicable on registrations for the same training or event. Discounts will be applied at checkout starting for groups of 2-4 attendees and increasing for groups of 5 or more attendees. Please contact email@example.com with questions.
- Attendance for each day of training or access to eTraining course for three months
- An extensive course-specific selection of articles, customizable forms and templates, case studies, videos, and more
- Instructional slides or transcript for eTraining
- Access to ATIXA content experts
- Ability to interact with faculty and attendees via course discussion and activities
- Certification upon corresponding course completion
To obtain certification from ATIXA, you will need to sign-in to your Event Lobby each day of training and attend the whole event. It is our expectation that you are present for the entire duration of your training course. Certification will only be provided once ATIXA has verified attendance through the Event Lobby.
Please allow 7-10 days following the completion of the course and then log in on our website and visit the My ATIXA page to access the Continuing Certification Credit (CCC) program system. Please follow the instructions on the webpage to obtain your certification. Our CCC program allows those certified by ATIXA to track, maintain, and extend their professional development through our programs.
PLEASE NOTE: Certification refers to attendance at a qualifying event; TNG cannot speak to individual attendees’ knowledge, expertise, or command of the material.