Membership is based on a rolling-year calendar. Membership expires one-year from receipt of payment and completion of internal membership processing.
Memberships become active upon receipt of payment and completion of internal processing. No retroactive product, training, or event discounts are given.
Memberships are transferable, but not refundable.
ATIXA understands that members may change jobs or institutions during the course of their membership year. A membership is owned by the party that pays for it. Therefore, if a membership is purchased by an institution, it remains with the paying institution. The only circumstance where a membership stays with an individual is if it is paid via that individual’s own personal funds.
THESE RULES WERE DULY ADOPTED BY THE ATIXA LEADERSHIP.
- Membership is open to those who have a demonstrated commonality of interest with Title IX administrators.
- Members will conduct themselves ethically at all times to maintain membership eligibility.
- Members who engage in fraud or misrepresentation are subject to having their membership voided. Prorata refunds will be provided.
- No member may be active legal counsel to an accused individual against a member institution in litigation.
- By applying for membership to ATIXA, you assent to a limitation of damages in the event your membership registration form is not accepted or is terminated, in an amount not to exceed the paid value of your membership, pro-rated from the date of termination.
- The Executive Committee of ATIXA shall have sole authority to determine any questions of membership and eligibility.
Please read the ATIXA Statement of Ethics and Administrative Resolution Process.