Explore a comprehensive curriculum designed to help you develop and lead your Title IX program.
K-12 Title IX Coordinator One: Foundations is an asynchronous K-12 administrator training course for those responsible for Title IX compliance and will provide a strong core foundation to understand their school’s obligations under Title IX and to promote gender equity in school settings. This training meets the minimum required training mandates under the 2020 Title IX regulations for participants, whether you are a full-time Title IX Coordinator or have Title IX responsibilities in addition to other duties.
After completing this course, participants will be able to…
- Evaluate a report or formal complaint to determine if Title IX applies
- Assess whether their current Title IX Team structure and composition meets compliance requirements and best practices
- Define the concepts of neutrality, conflict of interest, and objectivity as they relate to Title IX compliance
- Identify and adhere to compliance requirements and best practices from foundational case law and federal regulations
- Describe how the Investigator and Title IX Coordinator roles work together during the investigation process
Who should attend?
- Title IX Coordinators
- Deputy Title IX Coordinators
- Title IX or Civil Rights Investigators
- Superintendents, Principals & Assistant Principals
- Human Resources Professionals
- Legal Counsel
- School Board Members
- Law Enforcement/School Resource Officers
- Compliance and Risk Management Professionals (Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, ADA/Section 504, AA, EEO, Clery)
On Demand & Asynchronous
- $399 Member
- $499 Non-Member
Bulk discounts are available for greater than 15 seats. Please contact email@example.com to purchase. Each registration is meant for individual use; please don't share your training login information with anyone in your school or district. Your purchase is valid for one calendar year. For questions, please get in touch with us at events@atixa>.org."
- Attendance for each day of training or access to eTraining course for three months
- An extensive course-specific selection of articles, customizable forms and templates, case studies, videos, and more
- Instructional slides or transcript for eTraining
- Access to ATIXA content experts
- Ability to interact with faculty and attendees via course discussion and activities
- Certification upon corresponding course completion
To obtain certification from ATIXA, you will need to sign-in to your Event Lobby each day of training and attend the whole event. It is our expectation that you are present for the entire duration of your training course. Certification will only be provided once ATIXA has verified attendance through the Event Lobby.
Please allow 7-10 days following the completion of the course and then log in on our website and visit the My ATIXA page to access the Continuing Certification Credit (CCC) program system. Please follow the instructions on the webpage to obtain your certification. Our CCC program allows those certified by ATIXA to track, maintain, and extend their professional development through our programs.
PLEASE NOTE: Certification refers to attendance at a qualifying event; TNG cannot speak to individual attendees’ knowledge, expertise, or command of the material.